IFRIC Update is a summary of the decisions reached by the IFRS Interpretations Committee (Committee) in its public meetings.
Decisions on an IFRIC Interpretation become final only after the Committee has taken a formal vote. IFRIC Interpretations require ratification by the International Accounting Standards Board (Board).
The Committee met on 16 January 2019, and discussed:
Committee's agenda decisions
- Deposits relating to taxes other than income tax (IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets)–Agenda Paper 2
- Assessment of promised goods or services (IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers)–Agenda Paper 3
- Investment in a subsidiary accounted for at cost: Partial disposal (IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements)–Agenda Paper 4A
- Investment in a subsidiary accounted for at cost: Step acquisition (IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements)–Agenda Paper 4B
- Committee work in progress–Agenda Paper 5
Click here to access IASPlus for an overview which summarises the IFRS Interpretations Committee decisions.
Click here to access the IFRIC January 2019 Update on the IFRS site.