IFRIC Update is a summary of the decisions reached by the IFRS Interpretations Committee (Committee) in its public meetings.
The Committee met on 11–12 June 2019, and discussed:
Committee's tentative agenda decisions
- Fair Value Hedge of Foreign Currency Risk on Non-Financial Assets (IFRS 9 Financial Instruments)–Agenda Paper 4
- Compensation for Delays or Cancellations (IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers)–Agenda Paper 8
- Lesseeâ€™s Incremental Borrowing Rate (IFRS 16 Leases)–Agenda Paper 2
- Lease Term and Useful Life of Leasehold Improvements (IFRS 16 Leases and IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment)–Agenda Paper 3
- Presentation of Liabilities or Assets Related to Uncertain Tax Treatments (IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements)–Agenda Paper 7
- Disclosure of Changes in Liabilities Arising from Financing Activities (IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows)–Agenda Papers 5-5A
- Subsequent Expenditure on Biological Assets (IAS 41 Agriculture)–Agenda Paper 9
Committee's agenda decisions
- Holdings of Cryptocurrencies–Agenda Paper 12
- Costs to Fulfil a Contract (IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers)–Agenda Paper 10
- Subsurface Rights (IFRS 16 Leases)–Agenda Paper 11
- Effect of a Potential Discount on Plan Classification (IAS 19 Employee Benefits)–Agenda Paper 13
Items on the current agenda
- Sale of a Single Asset Entity Containing Real Estate (IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements)–Agenda Paper 6
- Lack of Exchangeability (IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates)–Agenda Papers 14-14C
- Matters Reported to the Board–Agenda Paper 15
- Committee Work in Progress–Agenda Paper 16
Click here to access IASPlus for an overview which summarises the IFRS Interpretations Committee decisions.
Click here to access the IFRIC June 2019 Update on the IFRS site.