This IASB Update highlights preliminary
decisions of the International Accounting Standards Board (Board). The
Board's final decisions on IFRS® Standards, Amendments and IFRIC® Interpretations are formally balloted as set forth in the Due Process Handbook of the IFRS Foundation and the IFRS Interpretation Committee.
The Board met on Monday 22, Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 July 2019 at the IFRS Foundation's offices in London.
The topics, in order of discussion, were:
- IFRS for SMEs Standard review and update
- Implementation matters: IFRIC Update
- Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current (Amendments to IAS 1)
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Management Commentary
- Business Combinations under Common Control
- Financial Instruments with Characteristics of Equity
- Rate-regulated Activities
- Disclosure Initiative
- Primary Financial Statements
- IBOR Reform and the Effects on Financial Reporting
- Dynamic Risk Management
Click here to access IASPlus for an overview which summarises the staff recommendations and Board decisions.
Click here to access the IASB July 2019 Update on the IFRS site.