IASB Update October 2020
This IASB Update highlights preliminary decisions of the International Accounting Standards Board (Board). The Board's final decisions on IFRS® Standards, Amendments and IFRIC® Interpretations are formally balloted as set out in the Due Process Handbook of the IFRS Foundation and the IFRS Interpretation Committee.
The Board met remotely on 27–29 October 2020.
The topics, in order of discussion, were as follows:
- Board work plan update (Agenda Paper 8)
- 2020 Agenda Consultation (Agenda Paper 24)
- Equity Method (Agenda Paper 13)
- IFRS Taxonomy (oral update)
- Maintenance and consistent application (Agenda Papers 12–12E)
- Dynamic Risk Management (oral update)
- Extractive Activities (Agenda Paper 19)
- Disclosure Initiative—Subsidiaries that are SMEs (Agenda Paper 31)
- Management Commentary (Agenda Paper 15)
Click here to access IASPlus for an overview which summarises the staff recommendations and Board decisions.