Report of the Emerging Economies Group December 2019
The December 2019 Report of the Emerging Economies Group (EEG) has been posted.
The report provides a summary of the 18th EEG meeting held in Xiamen, China on 2–4 December 2019, hosted by the Ministry of Finance of the People’s Republic of China and the China Accounting Standards Committee.
- Primary Financial Statements
- Interest Rate Benchmark Reform (IBOR)
- Comprehensive Review of the IFRS for SMEs Standard
- Due Process Handbook Review
- IAS 16 Update on Exposure Draft Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use
- 2020 Agenda Consultation
- China’s experience on implementation of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- Extractive Activities
Access the report and previous reports.