Report of the Emerging Economies Group March 2019
The March 2019 Report of the Emerging Economies Group (EEG) has been posted.
The report provides a summary of the 17th EEG meeting held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on 25–27 March 2019, hosted by the Federación Argentina de Consejos Profesionales de Ciencias Económicas (FACPCE).
- Rate-regulated Activities project;
- Application of IAS 29 Financial Reporting in Hyperinflationary Economies in Argentina;
- Business Combinations under Common Control;
- Goodwill and Impairment project;
- Extractive Activities;
- Comprehensive Review of the IFRS for SMEs® Standard;
- IFRS Interpretations Committee (Committee) on IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates—Lack of exchangeability; and
- IASB Update.
Access the report and previous reports.