We’ve rebuilt Technical Library from the ground up and renamed it DART. The new site contains all of Technical Library’s content but is more accessible and customizable. DART’s features include:
- A redesigned search engine with increased response times and quick access to relevant documents.
- The Pending Content Manager, which allows you view only applicable portions of FASB standards.
- My Reading List, which contains links and bookmarks for easier access to materials that you refer to frequently.
- Compatibility with any major operating system and Web browser.
- Responsive design for enhanced viewing on tablets and other mobile devices.
- Customization preferences associated with your log-in credentials, ensuring a seamless experience on all your devices.
- A live feed of accounting-related news items reported on Deloitte’s US GAAP Plus Web site.
DART is accessible and searchable by anyone on the Internet. Much of its content is available for free, including all Deloitte-authored newsletters. However, only subscribers have access to its customization features as well as its premium content, which includes:
- The entire FASB Accounting Standards Codification and other FASB literature.
- Deloitte’s interpretive guidance on U.S. GAAP and international standards, integrated directly into the authoritative literature.
- Deloitte’s “Find the GAAP” tool, which maps legacy accounting standards to current U.S. GAAP.
- SEC rules, regulations, and forms.
- PCAOB standards and related rules.
- AICPA accounting and auditing literature.
- International financial reporting standards.
- GASB pronouncements and implementation guides.