PCC Holds June 2020 Meeting
June 30, 2020
The Private Company Council (PCC) held a meeting with the FASB on June 25, 2020. Topics discussed at the meeting included:
- A potential practical expedient related to measuring the grant-date fair value of equity-classified share-based payment awards.
- The FASB’s recently issued ASU deferring the effective dates of ASC 606, Revenue From Contracts With Customers, and ASC 842, Leases.
- Overview and update on the FASB’s project on distinguishing liabilities from equity.
- Current financial reporting issues associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Private-company issues related to accounting for profits interests awards and their interrelationship with partnership accounting.
For more information, see the meeting recap on the FASB’s Web site.