PCC Holds December 2021 Meeting
December 22, 2021
The Private Company Council (PCC) held a meeting with the FASB on December 17, 2021.
Topics discussed at the meeting included:
- Profits interest awards and their interrelationship with partnership accounting.
- FASB agenda consultation research project.
- Share-based payment disclosures.
- Joint venture formations.
- Current issues in financial reporting.
The next PCC meeting is scheduled for April 21–22, 2022. For more information, see the meeting recap on the FASB’s Web site.