PCC Holds December 2022 Meeting
December 23, 2022
The Private Company Council (PCC) held a meeting with the FASB on December 16, 2022. Topics discussed at the meeting included:
- Recap of the annual PCC meeting with the AICPA Private Companies Practice Section, Technical Issues Committee.
- Common-control lease arrangements.
- The Board’s invitation to comment on government grants.
- Implementation issues related to the revenue standard.
- Profits interests awards.
- Accounting for and disclosure of software costs.
- Accounting for and disclosure of crypto assets.
The next PCC meeting is scheduled for April 25, 2023. For more information, see the meeting recap on the FASB’s Web site.