PCC Holds April 2023 Meeting
May 5, 2023
The Private Company Council (PCC) held a meeting with the FASB on April 25, 2023. Topics discussed at the meeting included:
- The accounting for and disclosure of software costs and crypto assets.
- Postimplementation review activities related to the leasing standard, including the FASB’s new Accounting Standards Update (ASU) on common-control lease arrangements.
- Implementation issues related to the FASB’s credit losses standard.
- Disaggregation of income statement expenses.
- The FASB’s upcoming final ASU on joint venture formations.
The next PCC meeting is scheduled for June 22–23, 2023. For more information, see the meeting recap on the FASB’s Web site.